About Ken Ospelt
Fitness has always been my way of life. Baseball is my passion – I played from little league through collegiate Division I. Athletic competition piqued my interest in fitness and nutrition, and I love helping clients reach their potential. I live by the philosophy of “everything in moderation” and believe that regular efforts to maintain fitness and mobility will mean a longer, richer quality of life.
My nearly 30 years of fitness training experience are backed by solid credentials:
- Certified StrongFirst instructor
- Certified TRX Suspension Training Instructor
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist and personal trainer by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Kettlebell Silver Coach by the Russian Girevoy Sport Federation
- Ranked Level 6 and 7 in the double jerk and snatch by USA Kettlebell Lifting (USAKL)
- Master’s degree in sports physiology and bachelor’s degree in dietetics
I have worked with clients ranging from young athletes to senior citizens. At Ohio University I designed strength and conditioning programs for the baseball team. I have also developed nutritional programs at The Cleveland Clinic and worked with rehab patients at The University of Chicago and Ohio’s Holzer Clinic.